If you’re streaming video online it’s important to ensure you’ve got the best quality audio and video and to use a process that’s stable and reliable. At HiBlue in Bonn we’re able to provide a broadcast quality (Full HD) setup optimised perfectly for many types on online broadcast. From E-learning through Webcast on YouTube, Facebook, private and TV broadcasts we’ve got the room, the audio, the cameras and the broadcast mixing equipment. We’ve also got a 3-way redundant internet connection and experts that can guide you through the process.
- ‘Salon’ studio or conference room in Popplesdorf for up to 5 speakers and an audience of 20
- Full HD-SDI camera sources (up to three including remote-controlled cameras.)
- Very Good audio quality. Balanced lavalier microphones.
- Flexible lighting including backdrop, green-screen and multi colour capability.
- Video mixing including lower thirds, overlays, desktop presentation and video playback
- Skilled camera and live-stream operators
Best of all we’ve made it efficient which means it works out at excellent value for smaller businesses, the education sector and anyone needing a studio as part of press coverage in Bonn. For example, if you need a studio for the UNFCCC Bonn Climate Change meetings in May 2017 and November 2017, we can help.
Example use cases
- E-learning for schools, universities and businesses
- Web conferencing for company meetings
- Webcasting for training and marketing
- Remote studio for television broadcast
- Vodcast / Podcasts for interest groups in and around Bonn
- Product presentations
If you want to know more about pricing take at a look at the studio rental pricing examples here. If you need a detailed quote, contact us using the form below or call the number at the top of this page.